1. We make tutorials just for personal and educational usage. This means if you for example forgot your Instagram account password and can’t login, or your account got hacked, you can use our tutorial to help you learn how to recover back your lost profile. This applies for anything else similar, not just Instagram.
2. Using our tutorials in goal to harm other’s people privacy or stealing accounts of others is strictly not allowed by our policy. By doing so, you’ll take all legal risks if occurs and we (Taia Global) portal and our team will not be responsible for any illegal usage of our shared information.
3. You are not allowed to copy any of information originally posted on Taia Global blog posts and share it somewhere else. All tutorials, articles and guides posted on TaiaGlobal.com blog are intellectual property of our portal.
4. Tools, files and (or) software discussed in our posts are not hosted at our servers. And if you’re author or representative of some, and want your copyrighted work get removed, please contact owners of website where your file is hosted. We share external links here only for informational purpose.
5. Monitoring & tracking software whose functions are explained in our posts should only be used as a parental control solution to monitor minor children (not older then 13) or for supervising employees in a goal of increasing company’s work progress – Only with their previous acknowledge and agreement that their activity will be monitored.